- Location area
- Industry category
1. Full-time major in civil engineering or engineering cost with a Bachelor's degree and above;
2. Five years and above work experience in engineering cost;
3. Experience in cost consulting and construction unit budget is preferred;
4. Be familiar with the cost policy documents of Beijing, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Shanghai and other regions, and skilled in applying Glodon software;
5. Have good professional ethics, be patient and meticulous, and have a strong sense of responsibility.
1. Make budget estimate and working drawing estimate for the Group’s civil engineering work;
2. Negotiate and manage changes in civil engineering and prepare completion of settlement;
3. Assist in bidding management and contract drafting, negotiation and management of general contracting and civil engineering subcontracting;
4. Manage archives and data related to civil construction budget；
5. Complete other tasks assigned by the leaders.
Resume delivery method
1. Search “Kuntin Investment Management Group Stock Co.,Ltd” on www.zhaopin.com, www.liepin.com, and www.51job.com.
2. Delivery by email: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Ms. Wang
Tel: 68421580 to 613
- Apply online>